The following events were known to occur during 2380:
- Each entry preceded by a <L#> designation indicates the level of Fleet Canon that item has been given by the Department of Creative Resources.
- Items without a designation have not yet been reviewed, or are deemed non-canon events.
- (Parenthesis) and/or italics show references to source material.
- <L4> The Federation begins providing material and humanitarian aid to the devastated Romulan Star Empire, and attempts to facilitate negotiations for the re-establishment of permanent government. (Titan:Red King)
- <L4> January 8 (Stardate: 57020.5): Tuvok is promoted to Commander, and transfers to the USS Titan under Captain William T. Riker as tactical and second officer. (Titan: Red King, Taking Wing)
- <L4> January 9 (Stardate 57023.3): Tal'Aura consolidates her hold on the praetorship, and by the end of the year is opposed only by Imperial Fleet Commander Donatra, whose fleet seizes control of several farming worlds. (ST: Articles of the Federation)
- <L4> The Remans, represented by Colonel Xiomek of the Kepeszuk Battalion, demand a new location on which Remans may settle and live independently, but are met with resistance from Tal'aura. (STO)
- <L4> Klingon and Romulan forces continually come to blows as Klingon ships patrol much of the Romulan Star Empire. (ST: Articles of the Federation)
- <L4> The Federation funds the Andak project, which aims to transform the barren desert climate of Cardassia Prime into an environment that can support sufficient crops to feed its population. It is predicted that the Cardassian Union could fall in as little as three years without more successful projects such as the Andak project. (STO)
- <L4> Admiral William Ross, Starfleet Liason to the President, retires. (ST: Articles of the Federation)
- <L4> After a failed attempt at Reman colonization of a continent on Romulus, the Remans are eventually relocated to the Klingon planet of Klorgat VII. (ST: Articles of the Federation)
2379 - 2381